Monday 5 October 2009

By the way - I have no idea what I am doing

This is just a short little note I wanted to add just to make sure, in case anyone was in any doubt, that you know I have really no idea what I am doing here. I have just had a look at some of the options open to me to do with publishing this and just before my eyes started glazing over and rolling back into my head, I realised that although they are probably in English, I have no idea what any of them mean.

So if anyone has any hints or tips on what to do with this thing, I would appreciate it. The idea is that if I get enough stuff together - i.e. if I can maintain my own interest and find enough bits and bobs to blah on about - eventually I will put together a website which I am thinking of creating. So, yep, any ideas appreciated.

R x

No comments: